At EmbroidMe we pride ourselves on helping demystify the garment decoration process for our customers.
By following some simple steps, we can help to make your branding process easy by taking the hassle away from your desk and letting you get on with running your business. There are a number of very simple expectations upon both parties to see your uniform or promotional product project completed to specification, on budget and most importantly – on time.
1. Consultation – Your EmbroidMe Promotional Marketing Consultant will either visit your premises or meet with you in our showroom to discuss your promotional requirements and provide recommendations for your business. We always endeavour to provide you with a written quotation within 24 hours.
2. Quotation – Sign your acceptance of our written quotation and pay a 50% deposit (or submit a Purchase Order for account customers), which allows us to enter your job into our custom POS system.
3. Design – Our design team will then create your customised artwork, including a full stitch-out (where applicable), which will be presented to you for your approval.
4. Approval and Production – Sign off on your approval for your customised artwork so that we can put the job into our Production system. We allow for between 7-10 days from the date of receiving your artwork approval to completion of your job. Some more intricate jobs such as screen printing and dye sublimation can take longer. We will keep you informed throughout the entire process as to what stage your project is at.
5. Completion – Our Production Manager will contact you to either arrange for collection of your goods, or to schedule the date and time for the delivery of your order.
6. Accounts – The balance of the account is payable upon collection at our counter or upon delivery.
Each EmbroidMe store is individually owned and operated and can provide Terms of Trade upon request.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS